Competition The Adventure of the Candy Cane

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by WildCat, Dec 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am happy the candy cane is in a safe dry place at the moment as it has had quite the adventure so far! I am sure the beautiful
    dark light fireflies will keep it beautifully glowing for a while!;)

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  2. kara_cool

kara_cool Forum Greenhorn

Oh no, the magnificently illuminated Candy Cane was spotted by a stalking Wendigo! It snatches the treasure from the rafters and escapes deep into the Mushroom Forest.

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

The Wendigo hid the candy cane in a mushroom. And a group of children who came for gathering mushrooms from the forest took the candy cane along with the mushroom in their baskets.

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

As the children skipped merrily through the forest, their laughter attracted the attention of a gargoyle. The gargoyle was quite curious as to what the children were carrying in their baskets and he quietly followed behind them. Just before the children reached their home, the gargoyle slipped a paw into the last child's basket and plucked out the candy cane! My, what a lovely, sparkling surprise, no wonder they were so merry! He dashed off to the top of the castle clutching the shiny candy cane. Once he reached the roof, he hung the candy cane in the clock tower where its glow illuminated the night.

zilverDolfijn and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. sanddollar15

The beautiful glow from the candy cane hanging in the clock tower got the attention of the Night Owl just awakening from its sleep!
    What is this beautiful light thought the owl, it can't be the moon as this glowing is way to close, so I will have to fly up there to get a closer look!

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

The Owl went a little too close and knocked the Candy Cane from the clock tower and the it fell all the way down and would have been smashed to pieces if not for a heavy snowfall that evening. The Candy Cane sunk into the snow, hidden from sight to everyone. :(

The next day, children of the town were so excited to see the lovely white snow covering everything and decided to build a snowman. The Candy Cane was rolled up in the middle of the very largest snowball which was to be the body of the snowman. Nobody knew it was there. :music:

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Heat Miser and Snow Miser were having their usual argument about who was the most miserly, and Heat Miser chose a random place in the world to go blast some snow with his heat demons. They melted the lovely snowman, and the Candy Cane was revealed! Thankfully, while the demons and Heat Miser stood staring in a stunned fashion for a moment, a Reindeer dashed in, pranced over to the Candy Cane, snatched it up and took to the skies with it!

8. 12ss12

And then came Noddy with his aeroplane. He offered the reindeer a ride in his plane. Reindeer in exchange gave the candy cane to Noddy. He took it to Toy Town.

9. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Mrs. Claus visited Toy Town to see how the inventory was doing for Christmas. While inspecting the town, she twisted her ankle. Where could she find a cane to help her get around? One elf showed her the Candy Cane. Mrs. Claus used some magic Santa dust to make the Candy Cane large enough for her to use as a cane while her ankle was healing. Santa would be proud.

10. zilverDolfijn

zilverDolfijn Forum Apprentice

Yes, no doubt Santa would be proud of her, had he known. But he was far too busy with the final preparations for Christmas to notice much else around him. (He would hear the whole story from Mrs. Claus a few days later.) One of the elves was tired and yet feeling a bit naughty. All those parcels with their glittering gift wrapping had made him somewhat dizzy; he could use a sugar dose. Unfortunately it was forbidden to lick the sweets destined to be gifted to the children across the world. The elf sat down on the pavement for a moment when his nose told him there was something very sweet close by. He looked around him and noticed the Candy Cane a few presents away from him. Quick as lightning he grabbed it and started licking it while a gloriously sweet sensation passed through his mouth and down to his tummy, mmmm. Then Mrs. Claus came out of the little cafe and returned to the table in order to enjoy her coffee. As the table was just outside the cafe she had ventured inside without the cane. She had left the cane leaning against the table, but where was it now?

zilverDolfijn

11. 12ss12

She searched up and down the table and she saw the candy cane lying under the table. She picked it up and left the cafe. If this was the cnady cane, then what did the elf eat ? Ha ! It was not our candy cane ! But a look alike and a cheap substitute. Serves the elf right. We are not supposed to eat the candy cane. Now the candy cane is safe in Mrs.Claus bag.

12. MeadowCrossing

The naughty little elf was feeling guilty and in his heart knew he had done wrong. He had watched Mrs. Claus hobble away and determined to go to her and confess what he'd done and apologize for being naughty. He caught up with Mrs. Claus and told her what he'd done and said he'd never do it again. Mrs. Claus saw the elf was truly sorry and suggested he assist her with her inspection of Christmas preparations. The little elf gratefully accepted and vowed he'd become the best of Santa's helpers!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  13. 12ss12

Both of them were busy with their preparations and the bag was lying on a table unnoticed. After sometime when Mrs.Claus went to take her bag, she found that the bag was not in the table. And the candy cane was in the bag !

14. sanddollar15

Oh no! Where was Mrs. Clause's bag and the candy cany cane hidden in it? Had a mouse come and taken it? Had a big nor'east wind blew it out of sight? Had an elf found it and taken it to Santa???

15. MeadowCrossing

Ho, ho, ho, laughed Santa as he joined Mrs. Claus in the inspection room. I found your bag, my dear and have brought it to you...it seems rather more heavy than usual. Are you collecting more gifts for the children?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  16. sanddollar15

I sneak into santa's village and find the bag and take the candy cane back with me to hang it on my tree!

17. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Sanddollar15 invited me to her lovely Christmas party and while she was being hostess to her other guests, I saw the candy cane on her tree and switched it with a candy cane made of sea glass. I hid the candy cane in my coat pocket so I could take it home and put it on my treexD

[​IMG]

18. MeadowCrossing

Meanwhile, back at the North Pole, Santa and Mrs. Claus were scratching their heads wondering what had become of the candy cane. This was a special magical candy cane that invoked a spirit of giving and sharing and taking care of others. Their hope was that it could be shared with everyone everywhere, not just with a few. What to do? What to do?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  19. 12ss12

So Santa sought the help of the great 12ss12 ! xDxDxD HA HA HA !!! Even though earlier 12ss12 wanted the candy cane for herself, once Santa sought her help she had a change of heart. So she said she would help Santa get back the candy cane. Since now 12ss12 was reformed, she did not believe in havey cavey methods. So she approched puppiesnponies and requested for the candy cane.

20. sanddollar15

:inlove::inlove: the sea glass candy cane puppiesnponies left for me...what a thoughtful gift;) now to find who has the candy cany! Did
    MeadowCrossing take it back or does 12ss12 have it hidden somewhere, or does someone else have it??:p

12ss12 and MeadowCrossing like this.