Competition The Adventure of the Candy Cane

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by WildCat, Dec 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Ha ha, One-Two, the direct approach - well I asked Pups for the Candy Cane and she politely declined saying that she was saving it for Santa on Christmas Eve (think she hopes he will give it back to her for showing such kindness - and for own celebration ;)). I carved and painted a Candy Cane out of wood and, while she was busy pouring me a mulled wine, I swapped them around! :D

Now I also want a sea glass Candy Cane, they look really pretty! :inlove:

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

In attempt to not be selfish:oops:, I spotted the fake candy cane as illy1996 had not let the paint dry on the wooden candy cane. While she was busy 'watching paint dry' :pxDxDxD, I gave her a sea glass candy cane in place of the real one. In order to share Christmas cheer, peace and goodwill to all, I took it to a local Children's Hospital to brighten up their day. The nurse said she would hold on to it for me while I got my temperature checked to make sure I didn't have Covid. Since we are all in masks, I don't recognize the lady that took it and now I don't know where the candy cane has gone:cry:

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

xDxDxDpnp, you are a very kind and generous person and while illy gets the wet paint off her fingers I went to drop some gifts at Childrens Hospital and was the masked person who now has the Candy cane again! Now what to do with it?:oops:

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Suddenly Dora made an appearance in the Children's Hospital.
    She said,
    "Masked Lady ! No Swiping !
    Masked Lady ! No Swiping !
    Masked Lady ! No Swiping !"

and lo ! the candy cane fell to the ground from the masked person.

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. sanddollar15

xDxDxDxDand who picked it up!???:music:

12ss12 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

My goodness! There it is! The savvy elf (now reformed and doing his very best to be Santa's most helpful helper!), had put a GPS tracker on the candy cane and had been surreptitiously tracking the candy cane. He quickly dashed over, picked up the candy cane then dashed back to the North Pole where he gave it to Santa!

7. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Santa's really busy this time of year. He can't be dealing with some people trying to get their hands on this candy cane. He gives it to me for safe keeping. I put it in a box, wrap the box and put it under my christmas tree with a label saying 'MERRY CHRISTAMAS TO SHIMMER'. That should keep it safe for a couple of days, who could be so heartless to steal someone else's christmas present?

8. 12ss12

Why ! The persons who had change of hearts ! [​IMG] 12ss12 & pnp ! [​IMG] (I think we are becoming anti-heroines of the story).

9. sanddollar15

While 12ss12 and pnp are off becoming buddies and singing Christmas Carols,:music: "I" will find the present at Shimmer's that
    has the candy cane in it!;)

10. 12ss12

I brought a special lens to look into the gifts without unwrapping them and found out the candy cane gift. As soon as i found that gift with candy cane, I snatched it and rushed out of the house. Where should I go to keep it safe ?

11. sanddollar15

xDxDxD 12ss12, My house of course!;);)

12. 12ss12

Yes. I am coming. :inlove: We will have a great Christmas Party in your house.:D We will invite all.:inlove:

13. sanddollar15

Yes a Christmas Party, what fun:inlove: and we will have the candy cane hanging on the tree and play a game to see who gets to take the Candy Cane home at the end of the party!

14. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

While you're all playing the game to decide, I sneak in and take the candy cane off the tree. It's time to take it back to Santa, who is about to start his journey delivering presents around the world. He puts it in one of his sacks and goes back inside to fetch another sack of presents.

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  15. MeadowCrossing

Oh, a party! A lovely Christmas party! :inlove: No winter storm could dampen the spirit of friendship. There's a beaten path to Sanddollar's front door. A lovely wreath hangs on the porch, garland and colorful lights a strung under the eves. A delightful scent of cinnamon and pine is in the air. A fire burns brightly in the fireplace. Hot chocolate with marshmallows await. The sound of voices singing in harmony fills the room as everyone gathers around the loveliest of Christmas trees. The tree is decorated most festively with the candy cane taking center place.

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  16. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I'm confused. The candy cane appears to be both on the tree at the party, and in Santa's sack waiting to be delivered.

17. MeadowCrossing

During this adventure, there was a wrinkle in time...MC was rather slow in gathering the details of the party, and in the meantime, Shimmer slipped in without anyone's noticing! Now, which wrinkle holds the candy cane?! o_O

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Don't worry about candy cane. As a secret agent of Santa, I took it already yesterday morning leaving copy in the party and put it in multiplying machine, which may look like empty dull looking brown cardboard box. So I have endlessly copies of candy cane, which I packed in Santa's bottomless sack.
    Now I reveal all of you a big secret we all Finns know. Santa does not live in North Pole. It is just big colourful showpiece office for marketing purposes. He actually lives in Korvatunturi here in Finland and he has another showpiece office in Polar Circle for tourists who want to see Santa. So yesterday he started his journey and visited us asking "Is there any kind children here?". As he lives here, he personally visits most of us giving presents and spends some time chatting and asking children to sing Christmas carols. After visiting Finnish families he continued his journey abroad. He has long night leaving presents in socks and under the Christmas tree in another countries, so you can get your presents today.

So thanks to my multiplying machine Santa has copies of original Candy canes to give to many of you.

But I am not sure, where did I put the original one. Perhaps it went to Santa's sack.

19. 12ss12

Oh No ! Here, when I read about two candy canes, I decided to snatch away both of them. Why the risk of taking the wrong one ! But now Secret Agent of Santa, -Päärynä11 has given some valuable information. So I have extended my strategy to snatch the two candy canes along with the Santa's bottomless sack and also the multiplying machine. He..he..he...eeee. AH ! Now I have all the three. Won't the world of Santa be in chaos on the disappearance of all the 3 items.

20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Am I late for the party? I bought eggnog ... and the chocolate fountain from a long ago party, only a little bit dusty! :D

So, now we have to collect multiple Candy Canes to be sure of getting the real one though if they were from a wrinkle in space and time, they are all the true Candy Canes - far too complicated. But we can't have a multiplying machine, this could get even more ridiculous so we will have to get rid of that. xD

Right, now I am going to have to ambush One-Two and put her out of the Candy Cane snatching business. Oh, here she comes, right, sack over the head and hide her in Santa's sleigh so she has to travel with him all round the world before she can get free from the licorice laces I used to tie her. And the Candy Cane(s) ... which I have in my pocket! Who would look there? :music: