Turkey Farmerama Forum

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by ekremdenizakyoll, Mar 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Only way is use translator, if we Finnish use it, MANY more countries use it, so use it or this is great way to learn English. Yes, no learning in gindergarden here, "lot over 70" years old man from finland, now used English forum 2 years I think and finf my self THINK in English also in REAL LIFE ! Every event is done for me, even 2 years a go, understanf about 20% of FAQ-pages with using translator. Now even this text is written without translator, using my new skils! Go-ooooon, you CAN do it!

Here is the opener, almost 1 year a go to push me forfard! under:

asta.neiti, Tarsis63, goddes and 2 others like this.
  2. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

Hello, I have thought a lot about this issue and I think there should be a Turkish forum. Even if a separate link/forum cannot be set up, there should be a main topic in the other languages section, under which we, the members, should be able to open our own topics.

That's what they do in another game I've played. We have our own mini moderators, they supervise, this is the only authority within the forum.

We play this game purely for fun. I quit the game when the first Turkish forum was closed. I have been visiting the forum since I recently returned, but it is not enough. It seems like a deserted place to us, with no one I can discuss and talk to.

This is not only valid for the Turkish forum; all languages should have their own main topics and people should be able to speak in their own language. I think this will win you over a lot of people. Because obviously we won't have our own separate forum

3. *L*A*Z*

*L*A*Z* Forum Apprentice

I am a Turkish Actor and Turkish friends can add me :)

FearLess_ and behçet like this.
  4. -fukuku-

-fukuku- Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I agree with my friends, I have expressed this before. I don't know any language, I can't go to school after this age. If we are all going to use this forum, I request that there be a title in our own language and at least one volunteer moderator. I want to understand my friends and I want them to understand me. We have friends among us who will do this voluntarily. Since our forum was closed, many of our players left the game. Now we want to come together, create a TURKISH title for this, and we will be happy to talk and agree there and discuss the game. Thanks in advance for the answer.

sorry for the wrong spelling

5. sblongun

sblongun Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I agree with my friends, we want a forum where we can understand each other without intermediary programs. In fact, the current English forum is more stagnant than the closed Turkish forum. In this way, the English forum will also revive and a movement will come;)

sanddollar15, BellaMary69 and kbalcı like this.
  6. This issue was opened last year, but I see that no official has responded, unfortunately,it shows that they don't care about us

7. sblongun

sblongun Forum Greenhorn

hello @alibabakırkharamiler :)

"There is hope as long as you don't lose your life"

I could only translate our proverb into this sentence;):D

I would really like to write in Turkish language here

alibabakırkharamiler likes this.