Bug Unity Open Beta Community Bug Reporting September 2020

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SaSuz

SaSuz Forum Apprentice

I tried Unity but as I put before it shows that all my crops and trees etc are not ready to be harvested when they are. Tried Unity again today, missing most of the events including the icon on the main field so I cannot access it (by the way I have fuel but its still not working normally either? and Renzo is available for me? Until I know its sorted I will avoid Unity as it just isn't working in any way shape or form :( Well except for being able access Renzos lol

edit to add user id 29989055

2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Season Tokens can not be redeemed using Chrome and Unity

3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Junior Expert

Pastry from the Void II:
    [​IMG]
    It does not show, what to deliver. Mouseover shows, what is needed as well as i-button.

ID: 20078568
    Date: 21.10.2020

I do not know, what just happened :eek: I harvested my cloud rows eventhough nothing seemed to be ready. Points were shown under my EP-bar. After that I found my main field empty. There should have been oats.

I made some testing. I propably used normal harvester (reported earlier here) and it harvested my main field from magical stalk. It happened again with cress in main field as well, when I tried again.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020 at 8:30 PM
  4. suezoroc

suezoroc Active Author

Animation setting when turned off, some trees, stables, workshops and ep givers still have animation

5. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Inhabitant

I am here only to confirm that the game is very to extremely slow when played in Unity:(, also I had issue with the moving arrow and I could only solve it by switching back to Flash and couple of times logging out . Overall I can say that only a much improved version of the current Unity game could keep us going, otherwise it will be game out...sorry but I can not envisage myself playing under the current condition...it would drive me insane>:(

BlackCaviar, mausorvo and farmerumf like this.
  6. SaSuz

SaSuz Forum Apprentice

I know I have said before and it has been said by others. Animation is still on when I have it turned off, Renzos fair is still available to play and crops and trees etc are not showing as ready to harvest when they are. Im checking weekly but none of these issues are fixed yet and I cannot see them on the list waiting to be fixed? Until sorted I will keep to flash. Good luck with sorting all the bugs out :)

7. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

The Halloween Calendar does not show up in the Event Place in Unity. Switched back to Flash, ...it's working there. >:(

8. illy1996

illy1996 All Knowing Oracle

Unity isn't working for me at all since yesterday morning ... just a very colourful page showing a market place with a speech window giving lots of different messages and a spinning sunflower. :(

Tried on Chrome and Firefox.

Edit 1: Just returned to my farm on Chrome and while writing this, Unity loaded. So it is just taking a very long time.

Edit 2: Firefox is the same, just taking longer to load Unity.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  9. Solatido

Solatido Padavan

White poplar tree shows up as a neon pink splotch in magical glade.

Banjoman likes this.
  10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Junior Expert

I see pink over many items.
    [​IMG]
    Quokka, Nutcracker Factory and Joshua trees are covered with pink in rainforest (picture).
    Slash pines in plantation.
    Mantis habit II and Nutcracker Faktories in Crystal fields.
    Darn this tread V in Shipwreck bay,
    Cursed relick, Fossil hunters, Ancient quip and Ancient curse in Castaway coast.
    Fabri-tastic stunt V in pet playfield.
    Just a small pink area over the XXL gold-leaf tree in Magical glade.

ID: 20078568

11. yusufça

yusufça Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]

Platform: Firefox