Kung Fu Tiger v2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Starts: Wednesday, 12th of April at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 18th of April at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ

Event Drops:

Lucky Charm
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees
    on the main field and green meadow only!
    You also have a medium chance of receiving 1 x Lucky Charm with each breeding process completed.

Ancient Scroll
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops
    on the 3 tropical lands only!
    You also have a medium chance of receiving 1 x Ancient Scroll with each breeding process completed.

Mill product: Puzzle Box
    Ingredients: 17 x Lucky Charms + 26 x Ancient Scrolls

Each player will receive 1 x Puzzle Box to try the mini-game!

Only seeds won from the Mysterious Buds can be planted on your fields.

Water berry seed planted/Time: 4 hours
    Valley rose seed planted/Time: 6 hours
    Prickly fungus seed planted/Time: 8 hours
    Plantable on the Main Field and Green Meadow only!

Note: The harvested Herbs cannot be replanted, to receive more seeds to plant, you need to open more Mysterious Buds!

Requirements:

For the CR = 39 (+1 booked = 40) puzzle boxes are needed:
    663 x Lucky Charms
    1,014 x Ancient Scrolls

For the complete left side = 59 (+1 booked = 60) puzzle boxes:
    1,003 x Lucky Charms
    1,534 x Ancient Scrolls

For the complete right side:
    5,235 x Water berries
    5,235 x Valley roses
    5,385 x Prickly fungi

You can also buy Herbs from other players in the market. These cannot be planted, only delivered to the Herb Task list!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  2. demirelzeyneb

demirelzeyneb Forum Apprentice

Leveling up in Farmerama is now very difficult. Baha levels are also very difficult. Astronomical numbers are expected in every game, event, delivery, but the XP and TTP scores of the products are very low. Workshops, barns, fields take an annoyingly long time to complete. As such, it is not possible to enjoy the game. Bonus times are very short. There is no convenience. How can players reach these astronomical-extreme numbers in the given time? Isn't there a way to make these astronomical numbers easier?

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Wisdom tree, thanks for starting the strategy thread.

I'm likely sitting this event out, too. If I do it at all, only sewinglady's farm will participate. Will see what the drop rate brings tomorrow morning and decide from there.

I actually dislike these events - the mini-games can be incredibly frustrating and growing the 3 event plants is something of a boondoggle because we need far longer crops to get any decent drop rate.

The three givers are useless as far as I am concerned - 168 hours to get some measly EP/TEP and ONE TM, SSG or PF and they are 1x2's? pfft.

Cloud row is worth it - that crate has some nice goodies and only 80 hours to mature.

So if you decide to participate figure out what you really want out of this and do what you can, don't sweat the rest. Remember this is supposed to be a game - if it isn't fun any more, then why are we still doing this?

4. -sillytree-

-sillytree- Forum Greenhorn

<----- yusufça's / Market 25

I can understand the difficulty for new farmers to manage FSQ and Events together. One of the ways to solve this problem is to have auxiliary farms on the same market.

But they do have their drawbacks.

It's been talked about before in this thread that ol.timer.broke started.

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Farmer_broke is the reason I have 13 farms all in some state of play.

dumbunny has two baby farms on the same server (13) and sewinglady has 3 farms on the same server (9) - one of them grew up and is now a "teenager" farm. the other 6 farms are on various and sundry servers and are pretty much just used to send gifts around.

Problem has become the amount of time needed to properly deal with 2, 3, or 7 farms. I just don't have the spare time or the will to fool with them on a daily basis right now.

And to keep this on-topic: I forgot that there is a way to dump a game board and go back in and get a fresh one. So if you're stumped, just hit the X or F5 or is it stand up jump around and sit back down? I can't remember.

sanddollar15 and -sillytree- like this.
  6. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

This is "skip" to me. Used SO, so many SG just previous event and this, if You like to be fast, gets over thousand SG easily. En we even need lucky if do not make that change-thing and sample seeds. Funny in first time but this time just put long crops to fields, get some drops and lill some seeds, plant those without SG, get some prizes and sell seeds in the very end of the event in the market place.

Lucky to those who attemps this, not so easy that "WT" tell above me 8):eek::wuerg: (i think)

sanddollar15 and -sillytree- like this.
  7. -sillytree-

-sillytree- Forum Greenhorn

:):inlove:

Baby/Auxiliary farms can sometimes turn into a really big problem. If,

1. If you are harvesting manually.
    2. If you feel obliged to visit auxiliary farms every day.
    3. If you don't know what to use them for
    4. If you are spending real money

Baby/Auxiliary farms can become a real problem.

I can say that I enjoy playing on my baby farms, this game would be pretty boring for me if it wasn't for my baby farms.

:eek: :eek:

dumbunny likes this.
  8. *WisdomTree*

I made them last year thanks to my baby farms on the same market.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    dumbunny likes this.
  9. demirelzeyneb

Thanks for help. I reached level 283 at 97 Baha on the main farm. However, leveling up has become very annoying now. I can say that I don't understand anything about how the auxiliary farm works. What are the steps?

10. *WisdomTree*

Only you can know why you need auxiliary farms. You can use the auxiliary farms on the same market for any crop or animal or tree fruit or fed production. Or for occasion events like this...

If you are an employee or student I would not recommend them as baby farms take time and patience.
    Because I know, I missed lessons because of this game.

To find the market number, click here.

11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting the thread and doing all the sums for us *WisdomTree*. :)

I initially thought I would just do the one side, it is always a lottery which plants you get but I will probably see how far I get with the right side, buy any plants I am short of and, using Dumbunny's words, I won't "sweat the rest"! :p

I have two extra farms and started them initially to send more gifts but then I got into them and farmed all three farms with the same enthusiasm. Funnily enough, this was when I was working and didn't buy the harvester functions, just used vouchers when I could. Since retiring, I buy the harvester functions for this farm and I don't farm the baby farms - too much like hard work, just do a few things on them on a daily basis (send gifts, collect daily bonus, etc). I do the occasional event, usually the breeding ones but I have done others that have decent prizes - I can then pass on any real goodies to my main farm or to my friends. :music:

I decided, due to bad weather and not being able to get out into my real garden, that I would do the daily events on all three farms. I managed to finish all the tasks on the middle farm, all but two sections of one day's event on the baby farm BUT, because I was getting too complacent and not checking what I had done, I managed to forget to finish one part on the main farm - despite having everything ready to donate - very annoying! >:(
    I am now contemplating doing this event on all three farms but, due to the above, I am wondering if it is worth the trouble! xD

Good luck all! ;)

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks WisdomTree for starting this thread and for everyone's posts. I don't like this type of event so I will just wait for the next one!:music:xD Good luck to all who are doing this one!;)

dumbunny and Mooboy like this.
  13. demirelzeyneb

I couldn't figure out which market I was in. I am sad. :( The market prices back then and now are not the same. No numbers match.

How did you achieve this? So if I have a second farm, can I transfer everything I produce there to my main farm?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 12, 2023
  14. *WisdomTree*

Find market number from ID.

1) Divide your ID by 32
    2) Take the result without the dencimal point and the the tenths and multiple it with 32.
    3) Subtract your 2) result from your 1) result
    3) Congratulations, you have found your server! Now follow the list to find your market, too!

Server.....Market......Server.......Market.......Server.......Market
    ...0............12............11.............22... .........21............18..
    ...1............07............12.............02... .........22............25..
    ...2............21............13.............01... .........23............31..
    ...3............08............14.............30... .........24............34..
    ...4............37............15.............40... .........25............03..
    ...5............14............16.............06... .........26............32..
    ...6............09............17.............20... .........27............13..
    ...7............27............18.............10... .........28............05..
    ...8............15............19.............39... .........29............11..
    ...9............19............20.............24... .........30............04..
    .10............17................................. ...........31............16..

https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/just-one-groundhog.38551/#post-256115

or

Go to Golden Leaf and/or Pears.
    Scroll to the bottom or near the bottom of the listings.
    In the cents part of the listing the market number has been presented.
    The number usually appears frequently in the listings.

https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/farm-needs.36131/page-7#post-256698

Like this
    [​IMG]

You can transfer everything sold/bought in the market from farms on the same market to your main farm.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
  15. demirelzeyneb

Google Translate does not offer an efficient translation facility. When I follow the steps written, astronomical numbers are averaged. Would it be too rude if I asked you to do these steps for me?
    Id: 53478253

16. demirelzeyneb

So how can I have a second farm in the same market? I realize that my questions are annoyingly long. :(

17. *WisdomTree*

Your market number is 01. :)

I'll send you an in-game message.

18. demirelzeyneb

Thank you soo much. :) :) :)

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, my insomnia has returned. Can't fall asleep at night, can't get my bum out of bed in the morning. yay (not). And RL farmer's market starts in less than 2 months. My sewing room is full of cut out bags and aprons and I should be down there zooming along, but noooooo...I'm about to start the morning's farming. Need moar coffee. Is this the definition of insanity? Cuz, I'm pretty sure I'm nuts.

For anyone needing to know server number of their farm: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SXAKnf1hntG_SEfZmWNntBT6w/edit#gid=1022573387

Input farm ID# - output is your server#.

Also, the way you get farms on your server is by creating farms and checking the ID# until you get one (or more) on your server. Then you abandon all the ones that are worthless. I didn't get that part of the memo which is why I have 6 farms that are not on my servers that I use for gifts. I actually have over a hundred more that are completely unused. That's why PM23 - took 23 tries to get a PM on server 9.

BlackCaviar and *WisdomTree* like this.
  20. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Since it seems we can get the cloud row without growing anything, I'm just going to continue to restock my barn, but focus on things that usually give a high drop rate for me. I don't plan on growing any of the event crops.

I used to have another farm, but haven't even logged into that one for years! One farm keeps me plenty busy! As far as the market number goes . . .
    @demirelzeyneb - the problem is that the instructions were translated from another language to English and things can get muddied up when they are translated several times! I speak English and I couldn't figure it out, and I'm good at math! It was driving me crazy!! I saw an example using an ID and it cleared it up for me - hope this helps others too!

1. Divide your ID by 32
    2. Use the whole number of that result (leave off anything following the decimal point) and multiply by 32.
    3. Subtract the result of #2 from your user ID to get your server number.
    4. Use the chart listed above by @*WisdomTree* to get your market ID.

OR you could just go to the market and look under the last listing for golden leaf or pear - the amount of cents is your market number (see bottom of @*WisdomTree* 's post above).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.